Join Zhyfhs, Registered Herbalist (Ontario Herbalists Association), to learn about the medicinal properties of plants that grow near the Speed River. You’ll learn:
* how to identify some local medicinal plants
* which part(s) to use - leaf, flower, root, etc.
* ideal time for harvesting
* in what health situations you'd want to reach for these plants
* how to utilize them - topically or internally, any preparation instructions
Zhyfhs will also put little flags by the plants, with their name and a number to mark the sequence of stop, and will include a link to a map & some information about each plant on her website (Planting Radiance) so you can revisit the plants after the event.
Google map and directions